Next Meeting! 406 Cruisers BBQ - Saturday Sept 18th @ Noon @ Bridger Bowl
Here it is!
The BIG ONE!
The ONE MEETING ALL YEAR YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
It is time for our annual, MEMBERS ONLY Cookout! This one is on a SATURDAY and it takes the place of our typical 2nd Tuesday Meeting.
Tons of raffle prizes, free food, awesome Cruisers from all over the state.
Details for those who don’t need to read any further!
• WHEN: SATURDAY September 18th
• TIME: Noon till we’re done
• Where: Bridger Bowl Ski Mountain Lower Parking Lot (LINK)
• What: Members Only Cookout, bring the whole Family!
• Why: Fun/Adventure, Community and Land Cruisers!
What’s the big deal with this one?
• We want to gather all the 406 Cruisers members for our annual Cookout. This is an awesome chance to get to know folks, swap stories, exchange parts, and hang out around some of the best Cruisers in the last best place.
• It is on a Saturday so we can hang and let the kids run around!
• It is in an AWESOME location this year.
• Eat some good food together!
• We want to THANK Stephen and Darren for their awesome service to the Club for over 6 years!
• We want to take ideas for upcoming meeting Topics and Venues.
• YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE BIGGEST GIVE-A-WAY of the year. We are giving away a TON of gear, TONS! Were giving away:
o Extreme Air Portable Air Compressor
o Recovery Gear
o Max Traxx Mounts
o Front Runner Storage Box
o RAM mounts
o Fire Extinguisher
o LED lights from KC
o First Aid Kits
o Front Runner Jerry Can
o 406 Cruiser Swag
o A FREE 200 Series Land Cruiser! (Kidding just making sure you are still reading).
o And we are still working on more!
• We want to cover some important voting issues, this is our best chance to have members make changes to the Club. We want to vote on the following:
o We want to change our Bylaws to allow us to vote no matter how many people show up for any meeting. Majority of those who are present win, pretty simple but it will help us move along some changes we want to make. It is our hope to present what is being voted on in advance so people have time to process and voice concerns before our meetings. This should speed up adding new people onto the board of directors and other voting issues. For example, if 20 people show… 11 votes is all it takes to pass a proposal.
o We would like to adjust how we accept members into the Club. What should club requirements be? Who should or shouldn’t be allowed to join? Should we have a Club sponsor for new members etc.
o We’d like to accept nominations for a few positions… Land Use Coordinator, Social Media Guru, a new Secretary for the Club etc.
o We want some feedback on how things have been so far this year 2021… we want to hear from YOU!
Bring your favorite Toyota, your family and some camp chairs… we’ll take care of the rest! This is the ONE meeting you don’t want to miss.
Maybe the adventurous can run back to Bozeman over Flathead pass when we’re done.