We are kicking off the 2021 off-road season and trying to leave the Covid 19 virus in the rearview mirror at our first official meeting!
Who’s invited: You! And any Toyota friends you have. Old members, new members, want to be a member, visitors… you!
When: April 13th (Tuesday) at 7pm
Where: Story Mill Park, Bozeman. (698 Bridger Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715) We rented the main pavilion for the night.
The Board of Directors have been working hard over the past several months to put together an all new plan to move the 406 Cruisers club into new levels of awesome. At this meeting we will cover:
- What the Club is all about… we will reveal our BIG 3 club objectives.
- Quick officer updates on club business.
- What changes we are making to membership process and renewals.
- Reveal the official 406 Club Calendar of events for the 2021 wheeling season, with dates, locations, trails etc. through September.
- Reveal the official 406 Club Meeting Schedule and topics we plan to cover through September.
- Share the minimum equipment needed to attend a club run.
- Share a quick rundown on how to prep your vehicle for off-road adventures this summer.
- We hope to keep official club business to 15-20 minutes per meeting and then transition to seminars on relevant topics about the hobby we enjoy for the rest of the time.
- We are adding a free raffle for freebies/giveaways for each club meeting. We’ve got some sweet swag for folks who stay to the end of the meeting.
- 406 Club Merch will be available, hats, t-shirts, stickers and patches.
This month we are hosting Pat from Right Channel Radios. Pat is going to lead a workshop on getting the most out of your trail CB radio/antenna setup. He’s a pro and a club sponsor. Bring your rig, radio, and antenna and we can try to help you tune up your radio for maximum performance for the wheeling season. If you have a SWR meter and want to help some folks tune their kit, feel free to bring it along.
Pat is also going to bring some goodies for purchase if you are needing to set your rig up with a CB (required equipment for a 406 trail ride). Bring cash.
As a board, we are excited about a fun summer filled with adventure, new friends, and using our Toyotas!
We hope to see you there.